Save the date! - Keilor Relay Day returns on 28th October 2018
Looking for a fun day out - when you can get your relay teams warmed up for the regional and state events in a relaxed manner?
Well, do we have the answer for you! The Keilor Relay day was a great success in 2017, and is returning on Sunday 28th October. Come and enjoy:
- Our state of the art of the track, with plenty of parking and space for marquees - and yes tent pegs are allowed
- Easy access from the Tullamarine, Calder and Western Ring Road freeways
- Relaxed atmosphere, with a variety of food options.
- U8 invitation races - a change to give these younger athletes a taste of the fun of relays
The teams who turned up last year all had a great time - and were better prepared for the LAV events.
Entry will be $15 per team (U9 to U16), and we will supply attractive medals to first, second and third place getters for each event.
At this stage, we expect to hold the following events:
- Boys 4x200, under 9-15
- Girls 4x200 , under 9-15
- Mixed 4x200 under 9-16.
- Boys 4x100 under 9-15
- Girls 4x100 under 9-15
- Mixed 4x100 under 9-16
- Boys medley under 9-16
- Girls medley under 9-16.
- U8s - Boys 4X100, Girls 4X100, Mixed 4X100 (no medals will be awarded for this event - and no entry fee is payable)
Interested in this friendly event? Please contact the Event Director Steve Scodella on 0438 015 337. Further information will be published on this page in due course - or check out the entry form for some further details.